MS Word Intermediate Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Word Intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess intermediate MS Word knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Word skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to slightly complex MS Word concepts, formatting, designs, templates etc.
Designed by MS Word experts, this Word test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
MS Word Intermediate Assessment Test Topics
- Applying Styles
- Document Design
- Formatting Documents
- Headers and Footers
- Page Setup and Pagination
- Templates and Themes
- Using Pictures and SmartArt
- Word Features
- Word Interface
- Working with Charts
- Working with Tables
MS Word Intermediate Assessment Test Details
This Word test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Word skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Word along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 90+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times