UNIX Advanced Skills Assessment Test Overview
UNIX Advanced test can be used by recruiters to assess Advanced UNIX knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This UNIX skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to advanced UNIX concepts, commands, networking etc.
Designed by UNIX experts, this UNIX test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
UNIX Advanced Skills Assessment Test Topics
- Advanced UNIX Concepts
- Advanced UNIX Commands
- File Management in UNIX
- File System
- Job Control and Process Management
- Ownership and Permissions
UNIX Advanced Skills Assessment Test Details
This UNIX test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required UNIX skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of UNIX along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 55+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times