Statistics Skills Assessment Test Overview
Statistics skills test can be used by recruiters to assess statistics knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Statistics skills test assesses candidate's statistics skills including terminologies, distributions, probability, hypothesis etc.
Designed by Statistics experts, this Statistics test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Statistics Skills Assessment Test Topics
- Standard Deviation
Statistics Skills Assessment Test Details
This Statistics test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required statistics skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Statistics along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 50+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times