SQL Basic Skills Assessment Test Overview
SQL Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic SQL knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This SQL skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to SQL basics, database concepts, joins, functions, statements etc.
Designed by SQL experts, this SQL test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
SQL Basic Skills Assessment Test Topics
- SQL Basics
- Constraints, Views and Transactions
- Database Concepts
- DBMS Concepts
- Grouping and Aggregating Data
- Selecting Data
- SQL Concepts
- SQL Functions
- SQL Statements
SQL Basic Skills Assessment Test Details
This SQL test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required SQL skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of SQL along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 60+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times