Project Basic Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Project Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic MS Project knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Project skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to MS Project basics, features, management concepts, shortcuts etc.
Designed by MS Project experts, this Project test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Project Basic Assessment Test Topics
- MS Project Basics
- Project Features
- Project Interface
- Project Management Concepts
- Recording and Tracking using Microsoft Project
- Reporting Project Information
- Resources Creation and Task Assignments
- Schedule Management
- Task Management
Project Basic Assessment Test Details
This Project test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Project skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Project along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 75+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times