PowerPoint Intermediate Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess intermediate MS PowerPoint knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
Designed by MS PowerPoint experts, this PowerPoint test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
This PowerPoint skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to slightly complex MS PowerPoint concepts, features, charts, tables etc.
PowerPoint Intermediate Assessment Test Topics
- Powerpoint Intermediates
- Formatting Text and Objects
- PowerPoint Features
- PowerPoint Interface and Tabs
- Preparing for Delivery
- Sharing and Collaborating
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Charts
- Working with Slides
- Working with Tables
PowerPoint Intermediate Assessment Test Details
This PowerPoint test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required PowerPoint skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of PowerPoint along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 90+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times