PowerPoint Advanced Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced test can be used by recruiters to assess advanced MS PowerPoint knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
Designed by MS PowerPoint experts, this PowerPoint test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
This PowerPoint skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to slightly complex MS PowerPoint concepts, features, charts, tables etc.
PowerPoint Advanced Assessment Test Topics
- Advanced Powerpoint Concepts
- Animation Effects and Transitions
- Formatting Text and Objects
- PowerPoint Features
- Preparing for Delivery
- Sharing and Collaborating
- Visual Enhancements
- Working with Audio and Video
- Working with Charts
- Working with Layouts, Themes and Masters
- Working with Tables
PowerPoint Advanced Assessment Test Details
This PowerPoint test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required PowerPoint skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of PowerPoint along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 45+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times