Perl Basic Skills Assessment Test Overview
Perl Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic Perl knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Perl skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to Perl basics, expressions, references, functions etc.
Designed by Perl experts, this Perl test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Perl Basic Skills Assessment Test Topics
- Perl Basics
- Statements and Declarations
- Control Flow
- Regular Expressions
- Strings and Sorting
Perl Basic Skills Assessment Test Details
This Perl test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Perl skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Perl along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 65+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times