Outlook Intermediate Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Outlook Intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess Intermediate MS Outlook knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Outlook skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to slightly complex MS Outlook concepts, features, calendars, shortcuts etc.
Designed by Outlook experts, this Outlook test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Outlook Intermediate Assessment Test Topics
- Messaging Features
- Outlook Features
- Outlook Interface
- Sending and Receiving Messages
- Tasks and Notes
- Working with Calendars
- Working with Contacts
- Working with Outlook
Outlook Intermediate Assessment Test Details
This Outlook test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Outlook skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Outlook along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 90
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times