MySQL Advanced Skills Assessment Test Overview
MySQL Advanced test can be used by recruiters to assess advanced MySQL knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This MySQL skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to MySQL APIs and connectors, encryption, transactions and locking, admin functions etc.
Designed by MySQL experts, this MySQL test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
MySQL Advanced Skills Assessment Test Topics
- APIs and Connectors
- Database and Table Schema Statements
- Encryption and Compression
- Managing Users and Privileges
- MySQL Admin Functions
- MySQL Concepts
- MySQL Engines
- MySQL Functions
- Transactions and Locking
MySQL Advanced Skills Assessment Test Details
This MySQL test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required MySQL skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of MySQL along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 50+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times