Microsoft Office Basic Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Office Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic MS Office knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This MS Office skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to MS Office applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Designed by MS Office Experts, this MS Office test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
MS Office Basic Assessment Test Topics
- Microsoft Office Basics
- Basic Microsoft Excel 2010
- Basic Microsoft Word 2010
- Basic Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
MS Office Basic Assessment Test Details
This MS Office test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required MS Office skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of MS Office along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 90
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times