LAMP (Linux, Apache and MySQL) Intermediate Skills Assessment Test Overview
LAMP intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess candidates' knowledge about platforms that are part of open source web development stack called LAMP before investing time in further interviews.
This LAMP skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to intermediate concepts, commands and programming ability in Linux, Apache and MySQL.
Designed by web programming experts, this LAMP test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
LAMP Intermediate Skills Assessment Test Topics
LAMP Intermediate Skills Assessment Test Details
This LAMP test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required LAMP skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of LAMP along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 70+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times