HTML Basic Assessment Test Overview
HTML Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic HTML knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This HTML skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to HTML basics, concepts, tags, syntax, formatting etc.
Designed by HTML experts, this HTML test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
HTML Basic Assessment Test Topics
- HTML Basics
- Color and Images
- Formatting Essentials
- HTML Concepts
- HTML Tags
- Working with Links
- Working with Text
HTML Basic Assessment Test Details
This HTML test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required HTML skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of HTML along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 75+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times