Excel VBA Basic Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Excel VBA Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic MS Excel VBA knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Excel VBA skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to MS Excel VBA basics, data types, event programming, VBA editor, shortcuts etc.
Designed by Excel VBA Experts, this Excel VBA test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Excel VBA Basic Assessment Test Topics
- Excel VBA Basics
- Data Types
- Excel VBA Language Elements
- Event Programming
- Excel Object Model
- Looping and Flow Control
- Sub and Function Procedure
- Userform Basics
- Using Userform Controls
- Using VBA and Worksheet Functions
- VBA Editor
- VBA Functions
- VBA Syntax
Excel VBA Basic Assessment Test Details
This Excel VBA test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Excel VBA skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Excel VBA along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 85+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times