Excel Intermediate Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Excel Intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess intermediate MS Excel knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Excel skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to MS Excel complex concepts, features, formulas, shortcuts etc.
Designed by Excel Experts, this Excel test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Excel Intermediate Assessment Test Topics
- Charts and Graphs
- Data Operations
- Excel Features
- Excel Shortcuts
- Formatting Features
- Formulas and Functions
- Tables and Pivot Tables
- Working with Cells and Ranges
Excel Intermediate Assessment Test Details
This Excel test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Excel skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Excel along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 125+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times