DWH Basic Assessment Test Overview
Data Warehousing Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic Data Warehousing knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Data Warehousing skills test assesses candidate's knowledge about data warehousing basics, concepts, dimensional modeling, metadata etc.
Designed by Data Warehousing experts, this Data Warehousing test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
DWH Basic Assessment Test Topics
- DWH Basics
- DWH Concepts
- Dimensional Modeling
- Drilling, Slicing and Dicing
DWH Basic Assessment Test Details
This Data Warehousing test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Data Warehousing skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Data Warehousing along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 70
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times