Data Sufficiency Skills Assessment Test Overview
Data Sufficiency test can be used by recruiters to assess candidate's reasoning and thinking ability through solving data sufficiency problems before investing time in further interviews.
This Data Sufficiency skills test assesses candidate's ability to determine if data provided is sufficient or not, in order to answer the question being asked.
Designed by analytical experts, this Data Sufficiency test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Data Sufficiency Skills Assessment Test Topics
- Time Based
Data Sufficiency Skills Assessment Test Details
This Data Sufficiency test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required reasoning and problem solving skills by assessing them for
# of Questions Available: 40+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times