CSS Basic Assessment Test Overview
CSS Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic CSS knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This CSS skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to CSS basics, concepts, properties, syntax, formatting etc.
Designed by CSS experts, this CSS test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
CSS Basic Assessment Test Topics
- CSS Basics
- CSS Concepts
- Colors and Backgrounds
- CSS Lists
- CSS Properties
- Font Properties
- Links and Navigation
- Padding, Margins and Borders
- Style Definitions
- CSS Syntax
- Text Formatting
CSS Basic Assessment Test Details
This CSS test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required CSS skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of CSS along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 65+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times