Android Basic Skills Assessment Test Overview
Android Basic test can be used by recruiters to assess basic Android knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Android skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to Android basics, syntax, database interactions, UI aspects etc.
Designed by Android experts, this Android test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
Android Basic Skills Assessment Test Topics
- Android Basics
- Activities and intents
- Database Interaction
- Networks and security
- UI Aspects
Android Basic Skills Assessment Test Details
This Android test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required Android skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of Android along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 20+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times