MS Access Intermediate Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Access Intermediate test can be used by recruiters to assess intermediate MS Access knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Access skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to complex MS Access concepts, features, relationships, forms, queries, reports etc.
Designed by Access experts, this Access test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
MS Access Intermediate Assessment Test Topics
- MS Access Features
- Access Controls
- Creating Access Forms
- Creating Access Reports
- Data Import and Export
- Data Integrity
- Data Types
- Access Functions
- Access Queries
- Working with Database
MS Access Intermediate Assessment Test Details
This Access test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required MS Access skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of MS Access along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 80+
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times