MS Access Advanced Assessment Test Overview
Microsoft Access Advanced test can be used by recruiters to assess advanced MS Access knowledge of candidates before investing time in further interviews.
This Access skills test assesses candidate's knowledge related to advanced MS Access concepts, features, forms, query tricks, tables etc.
Designed by Access experts, this Access test has been developed to assess skills of candidates keeping in mind industry standards and typical
MS Access Advanced Assessment Test Topics
- Advanced Access Functions
- Advanced Access Features
- Access Controls
- Creating Access Forms
- Creating Access Reports
- Data Import and Export
- Data Integrity
- Query Tricks
MS Access Advanced Assessment Test Details
This Access test enables companies to identify high potential candidates with required MS Access skills by assessing them for
job readiness. The test evaluates conceptual knowledge of MS Access along with expertise gained through work experience.
# of Questions Available: 60
Test Duration: Can be chosen between 15-60 minutes
- Our assessment engine automatically selects questions from our high quality question database
- You can also upload your own questions, preview and edit them online
- You can customize test settings like test duration, number of questions, test validity period etc.
- You can use our Custom Test feature to combine questions from multiple subjects
- Our proctoring feature terminates the test if the candidate moves away from Test window multiple times